The cost of BRD
Research from Iowa State University, recently reported in the Journal of Animal Science, shows the economic impact of bovine respiratory disease on performance and carcass value in feedlot cattle. FULL STORY »
- Is there a right to farm?
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future