The cost of BRD
Research from Iowa State University, recently reported in the Journal of Animal Science, shows the economic impact of bovine respiratory disease on performance and carcass value in feedlot cattle. FULL STORY »
- Will corn be a viable option for backgrounders this fall?
- Tumbling livestock quotes led ag commodites lower Wednesday
- Kan. veterinarians get soaked in Ice Bucket Challenge
- Boxers or Briefs? Underwear buried to demonstrate unhealthy soil
- EPA, Corps hijack Clean Water Act to expand regulatory authority
- Grazing after the growing season