Audio: Contending with BRD in calves post-weaning
K-State beef veterinarian Larry Hollis offers the latest advice on contending with bovine respiratory disease, or BRD, in calves post-weaning. He talks about situations which will likely promote the condition and how to put together a vaccination protocol against it. FULL STORY »
Explaining "shipping fever"
Bovine respiratory disease, also called “shipping fever”, also accounts for major economic losses to the producer by reducing average daily gain, feed efficiency, and overall performance of beef calves. FULL STORY »
Prev 1 Next
- 3,000 pounds of copper wire stolen from Oklahoma ranch
- Will Smith dethroned in latest Peterson Farm Bros. parody
- Changes in U.S.-Mexican cattle and beef trade
- Experts weigh in on lowest beef supply in 60 years
- Peterson Brothers: What summer vacation?
- GoPass 6-month equine “passport” certificate launched in Georgia