K-State beef veterinarian Larry Hollis offers the latest advice on contending with bovine respiratory disease, or BRD, in calves post-weaning. He talks about situations which will likely promote the condition and how to put together a vaccination protocol against it.
Audio: Contending with BRD in calves post-weaning
- Will Smith dethroned in latest Peterson Farm Bros. parody
- North Dakota’s TB status not to be affected by recent case
- How to grow beef demand
- 3,000 pounds of copper wire stolen from Oklahoma ranch
- U.S. 2012/13 corn export prospects cut as global trade boosted
- Feed grain supply prospects lowered on delayed plantings