K-State beef veterinarian Larry Hollis offers the latest advice on contending with bovine respiratory disease, or BRD, in calves post-weaning. He talks about situations which will likely promote the condition and how to put together a vaccination protocol against it.
Audio: Contending with BRD in calves post-weaning
- Defiant Nevada rancher wins ‘range war’ with feds…for now
- Jolley: The feds have been bundied
- Jolley: Five minutes with CSPI's bad science
- Northeast started 2014 by “Livin’ Lean. Lovin’ Beef”
- Minimizing the risks of fescue toxicosis in cattle
- Ukraine-Russia situation clearly supporting the crop markets