K-State beef veterinarian Larry Hollis offers the latest advice on contending with bovine respiratory disease, or BRD, in calves post-weaning. He talks about situations which will likely promote the condition and how to put together a vaccination protocol against it.
Audio: Contending with BRD in calves post-weaning
- Feedlot management: The key to finding and keeping good help
- Feeder Cattle Review: Can fat cattle market maintain beef demand?
- Red meat and exercise increases muscle longevity
- Marketing cull cows this fall
- Feeder cattle prices push counter-seasonally higher
- '2,000 Bull Project' Targets Cattle Traits