Vista vaccines reintroduced
Vista was voluntarily taken off the market in 2009. After some improvements, Vista has been approved by the U.S. Department of Agriculture to return to the marketplace. FULL STORY »
Study Dispels Common Myth About Inactivated Vaccines
A recent study published in the scientific journal Veterinary Therapeutics provides new evidence that a long-standing perception about inactivated vaccines has become outdated and inaccurate.
FULL STORY »
Check out these Spanish dairy management materials
The second annual California Dairy Newsletter in Spanish is now available. FULL STORY »
Boehringer Ingelheim's Pyramid 5 Changes Its Look
Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc. has unveiled a new packaging design for Pyramid® 5. The Pyramid brand of vaccines was acquired by Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc. in late 2009 and the product has been sold in the Fort Dodge packaging until now. FULL STORY »
- Will corn be a viable option for backgrounders this fall?
- Tumbling livestock quotes led ag commodites lower Wednesday
- Kan. veterinarians get soaked in Ice Bucket Challenge
- Boxers or Briefs? Underwear buried to demonstrate unhealthy soil
- EPA, Corps hijack Clean Water Act to expand regulatory authority
- Grazing after the growing season