K-State veterinarian Gregg Hanzlicek talks about the causes and remedies for summer pneumonia in beef calves out on pasture, and why it's such a complicated disease to manage.
Causes and remedies for summer pneumonia in beef calves
- FDA plans webinar on antiparasitic resistance
- Commentary: Activists claiming victory
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- 2015 fiscal agriculture exports projected down from 2014
- Feeder Cattle Review: Cattle traded 'unevenly steady' this week
- Beef association president comments on beef from Argentina