- Protect heifers from BVD infection
- Ear infections stunt calf growth
- Vaccination age matters
- C. parvum most common in pre-weaned calves
- Calf-study results called into question
- Crossbreeding benefits calves
- Does laminitis start at weaning?
- Feed calves’ immune systems
- Immunity not enhanced by big gains
- Is calf mycoplasma seasonal?
- Passive transfer affects feed efficiency
- Pastured heifers benefit from teat sealant
- Reduce the pain of dehorning
- Selenium and vitamin E benefit calves
- Watch out for mycoplasma in young calves
- Oligosaccharides boost immunity
- Minimize the effects of dystocia
Research Track: Health
- “Using farmers as educators, not mascots”
- Saving the lesser prairie chicken: What landowners should know
- Cattle and beef markets so far in 2014
- Do distillers grains work In cattle rations at today’s prices?
- Marbling and functional cows
- Cattle pot overturns in Fort Worth, killing at least a dozen head