At the Beef Improvement Federation conference in Houston, Chris Shivers, executive vice president with the American Brahman Breeders Association, outline’s the association’s efforts to advance the breed and address issues of beef tenderness.
Advancing the Brahman breed
No matching related articles at this time.
- New school lunch beef recipes win approval from kids, foodservice
- Drier weather to give big boost to U.S. corn plantings
- Prices for corn and soybeans, five years from now
- Agriculture is expected to remain strong in the coming decade
- What sick day? Farmers take just three a year
- Senate Agriculture Committee completes Farm Bill markup