Troy and Stacy Hadrick are South Dakota ranchers and founders of Advocates for Agriculture. They talk about why it's so important to connect to consumers and how their ranch management has been affected by those relationships.
Ag advocates connect to the consumer
- FDA plans webinar on antiparasitic resistance
- Commentary: Activists claiming victory
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- 2015 fiscal agriculture exports projected down from 2014
- Feeder Cattle Review: Cattle traded 'unevenly steady' this week
- Beef association president comments on beef from Argentina