Troy and Stacy Hadrick are South Dakota ranchers and founders of Advocates for Agriculture. They talk about why it's so important to connect to consumers and how their ranch management has been affected by those relationships.
Ag advocates connect to the consumer
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Proposal could put U.S. cattle herd at risk of FMD
- Water Police, part four: EPA's definition of 'adjacent waters'
- Transitioning newly purchased bulls
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- U.S. steps up trade pressure on Japan ahead of Obama visit