Chef Rory Schepisi, owner of Boot Hill Saloon and Grill in Vega, Texas, shares her appreciation of the beef cattle industry and perspectives as a restaurant owner.
Angus VNR: A Chef's perspective
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Former Eastern Livestock CEO, CFO sentenced for federal crimes
- Post-tornado composting a solution for disposal of dead livestock
- TSCRA works with sale barns to catch Houston cattle thief
- More beef cows in worst drought regions than a year ago
- Michigan hay buyers should plan purchases early
- New animal identification rules aid disease traceability