John Butler, Beef Marketing Group, and Paul Dykstra, Certified Angus Beef LLC, discuss why tight cattle supplies and increasing quality grades make better cattle worth even more.
Better cattle are in demand
- Canadian cattle producers to benefit from agreement with U.S.
- Certified Hereford Beef volume surpasses 50 million lb. sold
- Commentary: Jolley: Has the king of meats forfeited its crown?
- Commentary: Ag’s leading role in the international marketplace
- Businesses urge Obama to fast-track Asian trade deal
- Proactive heifer parasite control helps long-term profitability