John Butler, Beef Marketing Group, and Paul Dykstra, Certified Angus Beef LLC, discuss why tight cattle supplies and increasing quality grades make better cattle worth even more.
Better cattle are in demand
- Feeder Cattle Review: Bullish cattle-on-feed report fuels fire
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices set new records
- Mid-year inventory shows further declines in cattle numbers
- Ag futures ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Ag markets remained quite mixed at noon Friday
- Building beef cow herd requires quality management and genetics