John Butler, Beef Marketing Group, and Paul Dykstra, Certified Angus Beef LLC, discuss why tight cattle supplies and increasing quality grades make better cattle worth even more.
Better cattle are in demand
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Proposal could put U.S. cattle herd at risk of FMD
- Water Police, part four: EPA's definition of 'adjacent waters'
- Transitioning newly purchased bulls
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- U.S. steps up trade pressure on Japan ahead of Obama visit