Dick Beck, manager at Three Trees Ranch near Sharpsburg, Ga., talks about the need to evaluate today's genetic decisions to be prepared for what tomorrow will bring.
Breeding for the future
- Feeder Cattle Review: Bullish cattle-on-feed report fuels fire
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices set new records
- Mid-year inventory shows further declines in cattle numbers
- Ag futures ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Ag markets remained quite mixed at noon Friday
- Building beef cow herd requires quality management and genetics