Demand for Angus bulls and Angus females has never been higher, says well-known Angus marketer Tom Burke, Smithville, MO. Burke’s career and his service to the cattle industry was recognized by the Livestock Publications Council at the 2013 Ag Media Summit in Buffalo, NY.
Burke’s career as an Angus marketer recognized by LPC
- Initial bid submitted for S.D. beef facility
- Conventionally produced beef…safe and sustainable?
- How do you compare to USDA's income, expense summary?
- Where is the safety net? There is no safety net
- Lead negotiator sees January finish for overdue U.S. farm bill
- Crop markets mostly higher Tuesday night
- Ethanol cut may drive down U.S. corn prices, drive up subsidies
- Bale grazing popularity continues to grow
- U.S. beef imports strengthen in 2012
- Thursday's auction offers fresh start for S.D. beef plant
- Resource guide assists military veterans interested in farming
- Dodge ‘Year of the Farmer’ comes to life in photo collection