Nevil Speer, an animal scientist at Western Kentucky University, talks about what the beef industry needs to do to remain competitive.
Competing with quality
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Merck updates veterinarians on Zilmax
- Recent changes in U.S.-Mexican cattle and beef trade
- Conventionally produced beef…safe and sustainable?
- Distillers grain prices don’t decline as fast as corn prices
- Study blaming rat tumors on Roundup and GM corn retracted
- Changes to pipeline infrastructure to relieve Cushing bottleneck