University of Wyoming's Livestock Extension Specialist, Scott Lake, discusses the management practices necessary to get better conception rates in beef cattle today, ultimately leading to an increase in quality cattle numbers.
Conception up, feed costs down
- Is there a right to farm?
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future