University of Wyoming's Livestock Extension Specialist, Scott Lake, discusses the management practices necessary to get better conception rates in beef cattle today, ultimately leading to an increase in quality cattle numbers.
Conception up, feed costs down
- Feeder Cattle Review: Bullish cattle-on-feed report fuels fire
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices set new records
- Mid-year inventory shows further declines in cattle numbers
- Ag futures ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Ag markets remained quite mixed at noon Friday
- Building beef cow herd requires quality management and genetics