Eric Mousel, agricultural sciences department chair at Northwest Missouri State University, talks about the advantages early-calving heifers have over later calving counterparts.
Early calvers add dollars
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Conventionally produced beef…safe and sustainable?
- Recent changes in U.S.-Mexican cattle and beef trade
- Distillers grain prices don’t decline as fast as corn prices
- Revenue insurance—a certainty in an otherwise unknown farm bill
- Merck updates veterinarians on Zilmax
- Study blaming rat tumors on Roundup and GM corn retracted