Oklahoma Panhandle commercial Angus rancher Joe Mayer uses selection tools and new technology to advance high-quality goals in a drought-ravaged area once called No Man's Land.
Making lemonade of drought
- 300 Days of Grazing field day set for Nov. 18 at SWREC
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- Emergency preparedness workshops planned for livestock operations
- Ohio State offers commercial pesticide applicator recertification
- Red Angus selection indices estimate profitability
- Ag conservation publication available from Purdue Extension