Oklahoma Panhandle commercial Angus rancher Joe Mayer uses selection tools and new technology to advance high-quality goals in a drought-ravaged area once called No Man's Land.
Making lemonade of drought
- Feeder Cattle Review: Bullish cattle-on-feed report fuels fire
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices set new records
- Mid-year inventory shows further declines in cattle numbers
- Ag futures ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Ag markets remained quite mixed at noon Friday
- Building beef cow herd requires quality management and genetics