It's important for those selling beef to know where it comes from. That's why Certified Angus Beef LLC (CAB) and Reasor's Grocery held an educational day on the Buford Ranch in Oklahoma earlier this year.
Meat marketers learn from on-ranch education
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Merck updates veterinarians on Zilmax
- Conventionally produced beef…safe and sustainable?
- Distillers grain prices don’t decline as fast as corn prices
- Revenue insurance—a certainty in an otherwise unknown farm bill
- Peterson Farm Bros. nail Katy Perry ‘Roar’ parody
- Study blaming rat tumors on Roundup and GM corn retracted