Wayne Fahsholtz, CEO of Wyoming’s Padlock Ranch, discusses the type of bulls and females that work in the Padlock’s low-input, range-based production system.
Padlock Ranch: Selecting for durable cows
No matching related articles at this time.
- 3,000 pounds of copper wire stolen from Oklahoma ranch
- Will Smith dethroned in latest Peterson Farm Bros. parody
- Changes in U.S.-Mexican cattle and beef trade
- Peterson Brothers: What summer vacation?
- Experts weigh in on lowest beef supply in 60 years
- Crude oil expected to peak and cost of electricity to go down