Fourteen years of auction sale calf-price data proves that Angus cattle are worth more in the marketplace. The most recent "Here's the Premium" survey showed an all-time high for combined steer and heifer premiums.
Angus calves at auction bring record premiums
- Feeder Cattle Review: Yearling feeder prices uneven
- U.S. cattle industry grapples with quality versus quantity
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain
- Accelerating harvesting depressed crop futures Sunday night
- Grazing beef cattle on corn residue