Fourteen years of auction sale calf-price data proves that Angus cattle are worth more in the marketplace. The most recent "Here's the Premium" survey showed an all-time high for combined steer and heifer premiums.
Angus calves at auction bring record premiums
- Inland Empire owner pleads no contest in animal cruelty case
- Feedlot margins come back with a vengeance
- Beef Checkoff sizzles in Atlantic City
- Annie’s Project seminar in Columbia offers advice on succession
- U.S. lawmakers warn Japan, Canada on Pacific trade deal talks
- Ag markets remained mixed at midsession Thursday