Breaking beef industry news on the Japan's easing of beef import restrictions, Cargill's decision to idle its Plainview, Texas, packing plant, and how the industry can build consumer trust.
Angus Report top news: Japan beef restrictions, Cargill
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- State cattlemen’s groups to USDA: Hands off the checkoff
- Six universities launch animal ag industry climate change website
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges