Gary and Lane Darnall, of Darnall Feedlots, talk about how the right genetics and management both count in the feedyard.
Angus VNR: Genetics and management determine efficiency
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- New school lunch beef recipes win approval from kids, foodservice
- Prices for corn and soybeans, five years from now
- Drier weather to give big boost to U.S. corn plantings
- The relationship between retail gasoline prices and futures prices
- Domestic ethanol production starts to grow again
- Agriculture is expected to remain strong in the coming decade