Beef flavor is important to consumers, and fortunately beef quality grades do a good job of predicting it, says Deb VanOverbeke, of Oklahoma State University.
Beef quality grades predict flavor, tenderness
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- Harvest delays increase odds of yield loss for corn growers
- Learning how calves perform post weaning
- Purdue experts to address changing ag market conditions
- New book delves into ‘Depolarizing Food and Agriculture’
- Surging soy prices sparked a broad crop-market advance Wednesday