Beef flavor is important to consumers, and fortunately beef quality grades do a good job of predicting it, says Deb VanOverbeke, of Oklahoma State University.
Beef quality grades predict flavor, tenderness
- Commentary: A new counter to GMO haters
- Meat production strains land and water resources, researchers say
- Children's livestock shows have become about competition, money
- Female markets soar during August
- It’s only natural, but what does that mean?
- Food supplement to improve cattle digestive system in the works