John Butler, Beef Marketing Group, and Paul Dykstra, Certified Angus Beef LLC, discuss why tight cattle supplies and increasing quality grades make better cattle worth even more.
Better cattle are in demand
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- “Using farmers as educators, not mascots”
- Saving the lesser prairie chicken: What landowners should know
- Cattle and beef markets so far in 2014
- Do distillers grains work In cattle rations at today’s prices?
- Marbling and functional cows
- Cattle pot overturns in Fort Worth, killing at least a dozen head