During the National Western Stock Show, Mitch Rohr, chief operating officer for Spruce Mountain Ranch, describes the Colorado Angus operation, its cattle, seedstock breeding programs and the Angus Night on the Mountain sale the company holds during the stock show to fund scholarships through the Angus Foundation.
Breeding at Spruce Mountain Ranch
- Is there a right to farm?
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future