During the National Western Stock Show, Mitch Rohr, chief operating officer for Spruce Mountain Ranch, describes the Colorado Angus operation, its cattle, seedstock breeding programs and the Angus Night on the Mountain sale the company holds during the stock show to fund scholarships through the Angus Foundation.
Breeding at Spruce Mountain Ranch
- Jolley: Five minutes with the mid-terms: What does ag really want
- Beef: It really does do a body good
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- Capital investments, income management for cow-calf enterprise
- Cattle feeding margins down again