During the National Western Stock Show, Mitch Rohr, chief operating officer for Spruce Mountain Ranch, describes the Colorado Angus operation, its cattle, seedstock breeding programs and the Angus Night on the Mountain sale the company holds during the stock show to fund scholarships through the Angus Foundation.
Breeding at Spruce Mountain Ranch
- “Using farmers as educators, not mascots”
- Saving the lesser prairie chicken: What landowners should know
- Cattle and beef markets so far in 2014
- Marbling and functional cows
- Do distillers grains work In cattle rations at today’s prices?
- Cattle pot overturns in Fort Worth, killing at least a dozen head