Dick Beck, manager at Three Trees Ranch near Sharpsburg, Ga., talks about the need to evaluate today's genetic decisions to be prepared for what tomorrow will bring.
Breeding for the future
- Society for Range Management annual Texas meeting set for Oct.7-9
- Blasingame Chair: Reviewing the past and looking to the future
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Beef Marketing Group created to help producers sell cattle
- Islamic State uses agriculture to tighten grip in Iraq
- Texas A&M Extension offers private pesticide applicator training