Dick Beck, manager at Three Trees Ranch near Sharpsburg, Ga., talks about the need to evaluate today's genetic decisions to be prepared for what tomorrow will bring.
Breeding for the future
- Feeder Cattle Review: Bullish cattle-on-feed report fuels fire
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- Mid-year inventory shows further declines in cattle numbers
- Herd rebuilding will be a slow process
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices set new records
- It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a mobile shade machine?