Dick Beck, manager at Three Trees Ranch near Sharpsburg, Ga., talks about the need to evaluate today's genetic decisions to be prepared for what tomorrow will bring.
Breeding for the future
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Grazing conference to help producers learn to improve land
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain