Nevil Speer, an animal scientist at Western Kentucky University, talks about what the beef industry needs to do to remain competitive.
Competing with quality
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Consumers confused over some grocer labels
- USDA expands support for small, mid-sized farmers and ranchers
- Fire in South Dakota: An introduction
- Bill would keep farmer’s private information private
- New decision tool now available on ag decision maker
- Implementation of 2014 Farm Bill allows farmers time for choices
- Research shows cows aren’t crying wolf
- Crop markets quite mixed after WASDE report
- Using the “Nebraska advantage” to grow the livestock industry
- Global diets becoming more standardized
- Repurposing and salvage value on cattle operations
320 Skid Steer