Allison Van Eenennaam, University of California-Davis beef geneticist, talks about research on sire prolificacy and how DNA can aid in finding the bulls that make a ranch the most money.
How prolific are your sires?
- Bears made presence felt in the ag markets Thursday afternoon
- Drones draw interest to crop scouting and other new farm uses
- How is antibiotic use going to change under proposals by the FDA
- Commentary: Bashing beef
- 2014 Farm Bill conservation compliance changes
- Ag markets proved surprisingly changeable Thursday morning