Allison Van Eenennaam, University of California-Davis beef geneticist, talks about research on sire prolificacy and how DNA can aid in finding the bulls that make a ranch the most money.
How prolific are your sires?
- Crop futures proved quite weak again Friday morning
- Prepare livestock for various disastrous situations
- 50 beef cattle profit tips
- Cattle Outlook: Cattle on feed down one percent from last year
- Feedlot management: The key to finding and keeping good help
- Will Southern California hit a weather jackpot?
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- Jolley: Winchester Dairy accused of animal abuse
- Commentary: The ultimate squelch on GMO labeling
- Recount upholds Missouri’s ‘Right to Farm’
- Conservationists demand end to killing Yellowstone bison
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees