Allison Van Eenennaam, University of California-Davis beef geneticist, talks about research on sire prolificacy and how DNA can aid in finding the bulls that make a ranch the most money.
How prolific are your sires?
- Ag markets decidedly mixed in Wednesday night action
- West Coast refineries continue to receive crude via rail
- Minimizing storage and feeding losses of round bale hay
- Indiana looking for livestock grant recipients
- Fall and winter grazing options
- Farm Bureau: EPA must withdraw irregular, biased rulemaking