Angus cattle producer Jerry Gustin, Gloucester, Va., shares what life is like on his idyllic rural farm, Gustin Land & Cattle. Jerry served his country in the United States Army and received the Bronze Star Medal for his service during the Vietnam War.
I Am Angus: Jerry Gustin, Gloucester, Va.
- Grain and dairy producers can get commodity marketing update
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices steady, volume heavy this week
- Next Heuermann Lecture to Focus on Importance of Ag Communication
- Steers and lower corn prices boost cattle dressed weights
- Most ag markets ended the week rather poorly
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain
- Heifer selection: It’s not just about phenotype
- Local corn prices dip below $2 in some areas
- Arby's celebrates 50th with Mega Meat Stacks
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- NCBA vows to fight USDA plan to create 2nd beef checkoff program
- Feeder Cattle Review: Cattle markets still strong