David Trowbridge, Gregory Feedlots and Tom Brink, J & F Oklahoma Holdings, talk about their definition of ideal cattle. This video news is provided by Certified Angus Beef LLC and the American Angus Association.
Ideal calves never have bad days
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Representative Lucas discusses new Farm Bill
- U.S. May consumer sentiment highest in nearly 6 years
- Cattle producers turn to MSU for reproduction class
- NCBA Op-Ed: EPA’s data sharing incident a debacle
- Cow-calf corner: Review calving season and make improvements
- Feeder cattle review: Feed report neutral to slightly bearish
- New school lunch beef recipes win approval from kids, foodservice
- Drier weather to give big boost to U.S. corn plantings
- Prices for corn and soybeans, five years from now
- Agriculture is expected to remain strong in the coming decade
- What sick day? Farmers take just three a year
- Senate Agriculture Committee completes Farm Bill markup