Amanda Blair, South Dakota State University meat scientist, discusses the impact of cowherd nutrition on the carcass quality of future progeny.
Increase marbling, reduce yield grade
- Feeder Cattle Review: Bullish cattle-on-feed report fuels fire
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- Mid-year inventory shows further declines in cattle numbers
- High cattle prices, availability of replacement cows persist
- Herd rebuilding will be a slow process
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices set new records