Amanda Blair, South Dakota State University meat scientist, discusses the impact of cowherd nutrition on the carcass quality of future progeny.
Increase marbling, reduce yield grade
- Crop futures proved quite weak again Friday morning
- Feedlot management: The key to finding and keeping good help
- Beef Checkoff sets sights on $39 million in investments
- Is there room for improved farm production efficiency?
- Cattle Outlook: Cattle on feed down one percent from last year
- 50 beef cattle profit tips
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- Jolley: Winchester Dairy accused of animal abuse
- Commentary: The ultimate squelch on GMO labeling
- Recount upholds Missouri’s ‘Right to Farm’
- Conservationists demand end to killing Yellowstone bison
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees