Oklahoma Panhandle commercial Angus rancher Joe Mayer uses selection tools and new technology to advance high-quality goals in a drought-ravaged area once called No Man's Land.
Making lemonade of drought
- Society for Range Management annual Texas meeting set for Oct.7-9
- Blasingame Chair: Reviewing the past and looking to the future
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Beef Marketing Group created to help producers sell cattle
- Islamic State uses agriculture to tighten grip in Iraq
- Texas A&M Extension offers private pesticide applicator training