James Henderson, of Bradley 3 Ranch near Memphis, Texas, says marbling—a key carcass trait—may be one of the most important reproductive traits he can select for. Watch this clip to see why.
Marbling and reproduction go hand-in-hand
- Grains dipped Tuesday while the other markets climbed
- Purdue agronomist: “Cautiously optimistic” about corn crop
- Hay situation good in east, southeast, iffy in others
- Feedlot margins take a steep hit
- Angus VNR: Genetics may solve cattle health challenges
- USMEF Audio Report: New U.S. Lamb Cut Chart Guide