It's important for those selling beef to know where it comes from. That's why Certified Angus Beef LLC (CAB) and Reasor's Grocery held an educational day on the Buford Ranch in Oklahoma earlier this year.
Meat marketers learn from on-ranch education
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- USDA certified "Very Tender" beef debut in Matthews, N.C.
- Guarding against overreach of the Endangered Species Act
- Higher beef prices taking a bite out of McDonald's profits
- Jolley: Five Minutes with the Cliven Bundy fiasco
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Following the rails: USDA tracks ag exports across the border
- “Using farmers as educators, not mascots”
- Cattle and beef markets so far in 2014
- Saving the lesser prairie chicken: What landowners should know
- Do distillers grains work In cattle rations at today’s prices?
- Marbling and functional cows
- Cattle pot overturns in Fort Worth, killing at least a dozen head