Barb Downey operates a commercial and registered Angus herd in Kansas. Affected by ongoing drought, she discusses what she and husband Joe Carpenter have done to preserve the herd they've worked so hard to build up over the past few decades.
Preserving genetics during drought
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Food Babe visits my university
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future