Beef reproduction specialist George Perry, of South Dakota State University, and rancher John Moes, talk about how important reproduction is to herd improvement.
Reproduction is key to making improvements
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Food Babe visits my university
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector
- Grazing conference to help producers learn to improve land
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty