Angus producers talk about the upcoming year -- and how drought, small cow-herd numbers and the economy will impact the seedstock business.
Where's the bull business headed in 2013?
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Defiant Nevada rancher wins ‘range war’ with feds…for now
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- U.S. bill seeks to block mandatory GMO food labeling by states
- Commentary: Sick Stunts R Us
- Northeast started 2014 by “Livin’ Lean. Lovin’ Beef”
- Minimizing the risks of fescue toxicosis in cattle