Clint Krehbiel, ruminant nutritionist at Oklahoma State University, talks about stocker strategies that encourage marbling development.
Backgrounding for genetic potential
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Merck updates veterinarians on Zilmax
- Conventionally produced beef…safe and sustainable?
- Distillers grain prices don’t decline as fast as corn prices
- Peterson Farm Bros. nail Katy Perry ‘Roar’ parody
- Revenue insurance—a certainty in an otherwise unknown farm bill
- Study blaming rat tumors on Roundup and GM corn retracted