Purdue University veterinarian Dr. Mark Hilton discusses the importance of nutrition and feed utilization in the cow-calf herd during a time of forage shortages and expensive feeds.
Utilize feed efficiently
- Defiant Nevada rancher wins ‘range war’ with feds…for now
- Jolley: The feds have been bundied
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Jolley: Five minutes with CSPI's bad science
- Ukraine-Russia situation clearly supporting the crop markets
- Know young ag leaders? Nominate them for the 40 Under 40 award