Purdue University veterinarian Dr. Mark Hilton discusses the importance of nutrition and feed utilization in the cow-calf herd during a time of forage shortages and expensive feeds.
Utilize feed efficiently
- Schwieterman: Higher new crop corn pressures cattle futures
- Oil gains on lower U.S. stockpile, all eyes on Fed
- New ads emphasize agriculture’s role in economic recovery
- Ag markets were generally mixed overnight trading
- Winterkill losses put pressure on forage supplies
- Canadian CJD cases are “classical" form
- 3,000 pounds of copper wire stolen from Oklahoma ranch
- Will Smith dethroned in latest Peterson Farm Bros. parody
- Changes in U.S.-Mexican cattle and beef trade
- Peterson Brothers: What summer vacation?
- Experts weigh in on lowest beef supply in 60 years
- Crude oil expected to peak and cost of electricity to go down