Consulting veterinarian Bob Smith outlines some of the steps his feedyard and stocker clients are taking to protect the health of nutritionally stressed calves arriving on their operations.
Addressing health challenges at receiving
- Cause of California drought linked to climate change
- Sorting cows for more efficient winter supplemental feeding
- The new GMO concern: Superweeds
- Hay quality and supplemental feeding for cattle
- Not so fast on plans to import beef from Brazil, Argentina
- Beef pricing worksheet for producers considering direct marketing