Susan Little, DVM, talks about the prevalence of ticks in Oklahoma. Dr. Little explains why we're seeing more ticks than normal, the types of ticks to look for, and how to protect yourself and your animals.
Look out for more ticks than usual this year
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Representative Lucas discusses new Farm Bill
- U.S. May consumer sentiment highest in nearly 6 years
- Cattle producers turn to MSU for reproduction class
- NCBA Op-Ed: EPA’s data sharing incident a debacle
- Cow-calf corner: Review calving season and make improvements
- Feeder cattle review: Feed report neutral to slightly bearish
- New school lunch beef recipes win approval from kids, foodservice
- Drier weather to give big boost to U.S. corn plantings
- Prices for corn and soybeans, five years from now
- Agriculture is expected to remain strong in the coming decade
- What sick day? Farmers take just three a year
- Senate Agriculture Committee completes Farm Bill markup