Foot-And-Mouth Case Confirmed Outside Seoul
The Korea Times reports an outbreak of foot-and-mouth disease has been confirmed after cattle on a farm 60 kilometers west of Seoul first showed signs yesterday. FULL STORY »
NDA Director Provides Update On Bovine Tuberculosis In Nebraska
Nebraska Agriculture Director Greg Ibach today provided information on the status of bovine tuberculosis (TB) testing in the state. FULL STORY »
IDEXX Laboratories Launches New Johne's Disease Test Approved For Use On Milk
IDEXX Production Animal Services announces the North American release of IDEXX® M. pt. Antibody Test Kit for the detection of antibodies for Mycobacterium paratuberculosis (M. pt.) in milk, serum, and plasma samples.
FULL STORY »
- Is there a right to farm?
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future