K-State veterinarian Gregg Hanzlicek talks about a disease which frequently afflicts weaned beef calves, coccidiosis, and the preventative steps producers should take to keep this from taking hold in calves this fall.
Preventing coccidiosis from taking hold of calves this fall
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- Emergency preparedness workshops planned for livestock operations
- Ohio State offers commercial pesticide applicator recertification
- Red Angus selection indices estimate profitability
- Ag conservation publication available from Purdue Extension
- Trick or truth on Clean Water Act rule