K-State veterinarian Gregg Hanzlicek talks about vaccine use as a part of cattle health management. He covers the five basic reasons why vaccines do not perform as expected, as a result of mis-steps in vaccine handling and administration.
5 basic reasons why vaccines do not perform as expected
- Former Eastern Livestock CEO, CFO sentenced for federal crimes
- Commentary: New rules un-COOL
- TSCRA works with sale barns to catch Houston cattle thief
- Post-tornado composting a solution for disposal of dead livestock
- More beef cows in worst drought regions than a year ago
- Michigan hay buyers should plan purchases early