K-State beef veterinarian Larry Hollis looks at cattle vaccine management, a topic he spoke on at the recent Cattle Feeders College sessions conducted by K-State. Hollis covers the label information that tells what a vaccine product can, and can't, accomplish.
Vaccination strategies protect cattle against disease outbreaks
- “Using farmers as educators, not mascots”
- Saving the lesser prairie chicken: What landowners should know
- Marbling and functional cows
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices strengthen
- Beef Herd Expansion: More fencing, choose supplies carefully
- Cattle pot overturns in Fort Worth, killing at least a dozen head