K-State beef veterinarian Larry Hollis looks at cattle vaccine management, a topic he spoke on at the recent Cattle Feeders College sessions conducted by K-State. Hollis covers the label information that tells what a vaccine product can, and can't, accomplish.
Vaccination strategies protect cattle against disease outbreaks
- Jolley: Quick! What the hell are we eating?
- D.C. Watch: Apply for disaster assistance by April 15
- FDA lacks clarity in trans fats phase-out process
- Animal-health industry commits to FDA Guidance 213
- IMI Global acquires Merck Animal Health's verification business
- Family farm or corporate farm – which is it?
- Commentary: Smoking or meat-eating?
- Using the “Nebraska advantage” to grow the livestock industry
- Cattle Outlook: Boxed beef prices advance, fed prices retract
- Control weeds now for better pastures this summer
- Weak Asian markets weighed on crop markets Sunday night
- D.C. Watch: California’s water woes reach Washington
AM11 Series Manure Fork