K-State beef veterinarian Larry Hollis looks at cattle vaccine management, a topic he spoke on at the recent Cattle Feeders College sessions conducted by K-State. Hollis covers the label information that tells what a vaccine product can, and can't, accomplish.
Vaccination strategies protect cattle against disease outbreaks
- Is there a right to farm?
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future