Dr. Robert Fourdraine, COO of the Wisconsin Livestock Identification Consortium, discusses the Wisconsin program and the pending national system for livestock traceability.
Disease traceability - Dr. Robert Fourdraine
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Implementation of 2014 Farm Bill allows farmers time for choices
- Research shows cows aren’t crying wolf
- Crop markets quite mixed after WASDE report
- Repurposing and salvage value on cattle operations
- Global diets becoming more standardized
- Cattle prices, exports increase, imports forecast remains steady
Pro Twin Slinger
Kuhn North America Inc.