Dr. Robert Fourdraine, COO of the Wisconsin Livestock Identification Consortium, discusses the Wisconsin program and the pending national system for livestock traceability.
Disease traceability - Dr. Robert Fourdraine
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- “Using farmers as educators, not mascots”
- Saving the lesser prairie chicken: What landowners should know
- Cattle and beef markets so far in 2014
- Do distillers grains work In cattle rations at today’s prices?
- Marbling and functional cows
- Cattle pot overturns in Fort Worth, killing at least a dozen head