The government's animal identification system will allow traceback of livestock diseases through the use of ear tags or other ID methods. Michelle Rook reports on how that will directly benefit consumers.
Livestock ID and disease traceback benefits consumers
- California marks warmest winter and spring on record
- Annual Minnesota Nutrition Conference scheduled
- Race for North Dakota's agriculture commissioner is all about oil
- New ZILMAX data being presented
- Grains dipped Tuesday while the other markets climbed
- Purdue agronomist: “Cautiously optimistic” about corn crop