The government's animal identification system will allow traceback of livestock diseases through the use of ear tags or other ID methods. Michelle Rook reports on how that will directly benefit consumers.
Livestock ID and disease traceback benefits consumers
- Commentary: A new counter to GMO haters
- FDA plans webinar on antiparasitic resistance
- Commentary: Activists claiming victory
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- 2015 fiscal agriculture exports projected down from 2014
- Feeder Cattle Review: Cattle traded 'unevenly steady' this week