The CattleBoard: Boxed Beef & Carcass Price Reach 27-Day Highs
Boxed beef finishes the week on a 27-day high, increasing by 71 cents to $173.52. The cutter cow cutout also improved. Feeder cattle increase by 5 cents to $126.35 even as corn jumps 3 cents to $6.57.
FULL STORY »
Cutter Cow Cutout & Boxed Cow Beef Cuts - Afternoon
LM_XB405 Des Moines, IA Fri, Jan 21, 2011 USDA Market News NATIONAL FULL STORY »
Slaughter Cattle Review - Afternoon
LM_CT131 St. Joseph, MO Fri, January 21, 2011 USDA Market News Service Afternoon National Slaughter Cattle Review as of 2:00 pm Friday So far for Friday FULL STORY »
- Peterson Farm Bros. nail Katy Perry ‘Roar’ parody
- Spotlight on Economics: The value of USDA reports
- Merck updates veterinarians on Zilmax
- Revenue insurance—a certainty in an otherwise unknown farm bill
- Conventionally produced beef…safe and sustainable?
- Distillers grain prices don’t decline as fast as corn prices