Cattle Outlook: Retail Beef Prices Dip, Boxed Beef Moves Higher
As usually happens, retail beef prices dipped in December. The average grocery store price of choice beef last month was $4.438 per pound, down 4.6 cents from November, but still 15.3 cents higher than 12 months earlier. December beef production was up 6.5% compared to a year earlier.
FULL STORY »
Central U.S. Daily Direct Feedlot Slaughter Cattle Report
SJ_LS831 St. Joseph, MO Fri Jan 21, 2011 USDA Market News Service Central U.S. Daily Direct Feedlot Slaughter Cattle Report as of 10:50 AM Today FULL STORY »
Direct Slaughter Cattle - Formulated Purchases - Morning
LM_CT107 St. Joseph, MO Fri, Jan 21, 2011 USDA Market News NATIONAL DAILY DIRECT SLAUGHTER CATTLE REPORT - FORMULATED AND GRID PURCHASES - For Primarily FULL STORY »
Direct Slaughter Cattle - Committed and Delivered Cattle - Summary
LM_CT106 St. Joseph, MO Fri, Jan 21, 2011 USDA Market News Service NATIONAL DAILY SLAUGHTER CATTLE - COMMITTED AND DELIVERED CATTLE - Summary For Primarily FULL STORY »
- Will Smith dethroned in latest Peterson Farm Bros. parody
- 3,000 pounds of copper wire stolen from Oklahoma ranch
- Changes in U.S.-Mexican cattle and beef trade
- Crude oil expected to peak and cost of electricity to go down
- Peterson Brothers: What summer vacation?
- Experts weigh in on lowest beef supply in 60 years