Jesse Larios, manager of Foster Feedyard, a 40,000-head operation in southern California, takes every opportunity to visit with consumers and tell them about beef production. At the recent Cattle Feeders Hall of Fame banquet, he explains how he engages consumers, shows pride in his profession and promotes beef.
Telling the beef story
- Commentary: A new counter to GMO haters
- FDA plans webinar on antiparasitic resistance
- Commentary: Activists claiming victory
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- 2015 fiscal agriculture exports projected down from 2014
- Feeder Cattle Review: Cattle traded 'unevenly steady' this week