Jesse Larios, manager of Foster Feedyard, a 40,000-head operation in southern California, takes every opportunity to visit with consumers and tell them about beef production. At the recent Cattle Feeders Hall of Fame banquet, he explains how he engages consumers, shows pride in his profession and promotes beef.
Telling the beef story
- Defiant Nevada rancher wins ‘range war’ with feds…for now
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- U.S. bill seeks to block mandatory GMO food labeling by states
- Commentary: Sick Stunts R Us
- Northeast started 2014 by “Livin’ Lean. Lovin’ Beef”
- Minimizing the risks of fescue toxicosis in cattle