Jesse Larios, manager of Foster Feedyard, a 40,000-head operation in southern California, takes every opportunity to visit with consumers and tell them about beef production. At the recent Cattle Feeders Hall of Fame banquet, he explains how he engages consumers, shows pride in his profession and promotes beef.
Telling the beef story
- Ag markets posted mixed closes Tuesday afternoon
- World Farmers’ Organisation attends UN Climate Summit
- White House to take on antibiotic resistance
- Researchers: Cattle welfare more important than cost to consumers
- NCBA representative addresses Beef Checkoff changes
- Monday Market Sentiment: 5-area cash trade slips