Fed cattle prices were steady to as much as $2 higher this week. Trade volumes were light to moderate depending on the region. Boxed beef prices were sharply higher this week, gaining support from last week’s reduced production and the start of spring demand.
CattleFax Closing Bell: Wholesale beef up on reduced production
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Post-tornado composting a solution for disposal of dead livestock
- Michigan hay buyers should plan purchases early
- Seven jobs more dangerous than farming
- New animal identification rules aid disease traceability
- Former Eastern Livestock CEO, CFO sentenced for federal crimes
- Drought losses in Oklahoma top $400 million for 2012